Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thai Lesson 27.11.04

Khun maa jaak nai? - Where are you from?
Pom / Chan maa jaak... - I am from .... (Pom is for girls and Chan is for guys)
Laa-gone - Goodbye
Ma pen rai - You are welcome
Pom / Chan chue... - My name is ...
Sabaidee rue plao? - How are you?
Sabaidee khopkun - Very well, thank you
Yin dee - My pleasure
Kaw tote - Excuse me, please
Khun chue a rai? - What is your name?
Khun puk tee nai? - Where are you staying?
Khun mee sunchaat arai? - What is your nationality?
Pom / Chan mee sunchaat ... - My nationality is...
Garuna poot chaachaa - Please speak more slowly
Khun poot eek krung daai mai? - Could you please repeat that?
Pom/Chan sia-jai - I am sorry
Baang-tee - Perhaps
Naa sonjai maak - Very interesting
Yawd-yiam - Wonderful
Choke-dee - Good luck
Kaw sadaeng kwaan yindeeduai - Congratulations!
Khun kian nun hai noi daai mai? - Could you write that down?

-----
The first friend that I knew during my early years in UPM... and she turn out to be a thai! no wonder her accent was soo weird! I approaced her since I saw that she was alone that day, just like me... turn out to be that this friendship lasted until today and I cherish her friendship very much! Nee, u're a best friend anyone could ever wish for and I am glad that you are mine! Just like this candle... togetherness...BFF best friend, forever...Insyallah....

No comments: