Thursday, March 26, 2009

Have you ever Googled yourself?


That is something that you may consider of doing. Have you ever Googled yourself?

One fine day, when I have nothing to do.. (actually got a lot of things to do, but just not in the mood of doing it...sooooo) and I googled myself... and surprise, SURPRISE! There is a lot of me in cyber space!!! This is what I discovered:

1. My details for Translation jobs are easily available. Most of the sites I registered came out in the result.

2. The School of Graduate Studies UPM still have the list of students who graduates with a MSc Corporate Communication, on their site. The graduation session was the 1st session : 24th September 2005 - morning. At least it refresh my memory on the details. Hehehe

3. I am a member of MARES according to the announcement of members of MARES - 23 November 2007. I remember this group, as I used to spend lots of time with them during those day... (2,3 years ago)... but I lost contact with them for quite sometime now...I remember filling up the membership form... but I never knew what happened to it... now i know! A registered member who knows nothing about whatever that you suppose to know ... ahhaha... MARES - Malaysia Amateur Radio Emergency Service Society.

4. I am a member of TakingITGlobal... ok, this one I am aware of..

5. I am a member of the Global Alliance of the Youth Employment Summit, YES Campaign

6. This one shocked me the MOST! My article that written long long time ago is cataloged at the National Library! Search the OPAC - Online Public Access Catalogue... and my article is there! Under the type material - Serial / Journal / Newspaper article. Actually it was a magazine article and I wrote about "Youth & Management". (Ini yang buat semangat nak menulis balik nie... hehhee)

7. The reports that I wrote (as a rapporteur) during the 3rd GKP Global Knowledge in December 2007 is still available online

8. I am one of the 'Tenaga Pakar' (Expert Trainer) for Capital Skills Sdn Bhd

Enough discovery for one day...

Have you ever googled yourself? Go ahead and you will be surprise ...

No comments: