Saturday, February 7, 2009

Internet at home! Finally...


The misery is gone! finally i have internet connection at home... yahooo!!! I am using Jaring wireless... since the strymx service issssssssss soooo lousy... (6 months application in june 2008... and I have still don't have any phone line! no phone line... no internet! how to do work like that...) weirdooo...

finally now i have internet... yahooo!!! so now i can connect to the internet without any hassle! no more going to other people's house just to use the internet! yahooo!!! i can be online anytime, ANYTIME... i want now... now i can concentrate of my freelance translations etc etc work... and of course... hopefully more blog entry now! hehehhe wish me all the luck!

have a nice day everyone... sure it is a good day for me...

No comments: